Do you love to play first-person shooter games on your iPhone or iPad? Have you tried Critical Ops? It’s one of the most action-packed FPS games on the market today.
What is Critical Ops?
It is a 3D multiplayer FPS game where you have two teams of 6 players each – a terrorist team and an anti-terrorist team. Depending on your team, you have one objective – to eliminate the other team, and you do that by placing and detonating bombs or by deactivating them. It is a game of strategy, skill, and speed, and all three are critical to your success or failure.
How to Download Critical Ops:
This couldn’t be easier – go to the official app store or tap the link below. When the app page opens, just tap on Download.
Download Critical Ops today and join the fun in one of the most popular FPS games ever released. With the in-app purchases being purely cosmetic, nobody can have an unfair advantage making it, even more, a game of skill. There are in-app purchases in the game, but none of them are designed to give any player an advantage, making it a fair-to-play game.
The in-purchases merely offer credits and range from $1.99 up to $49.99. Not interested? Open iOS Settings and go to Screen Time > Content & Privacy – from there, you can disable the in-app purchases altogether – not a bad idea if you share your iPad or iPhone with others!
Critical Ops Game Features:
- Amazing maps
- Choose between The Coalition or The Breach
- An addictive game of strategy and skill
- Master a range of weapons and skills
- Gain the knowledge and learn new game mechanics – the more you play, the more you learn
- Create a clan or join an existing one
- Play in private matches
- Three game modes to choose from
- Play Defuse – two teams with two goals – plant and defend or deactivate the bombs.
- Play Team Deathmatch – two teams battling against each other in a timed game
- Play Gun Game – two teams against each other with individual players using all the weapons available in the game
- Play Quick Games, Ranked Games, and Custom Games
- Regular updates add new features, game modes, and skins
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more tips, recommendations, and news.